Create an Apple ID using the App Store on your device
Posted by Brandon Schroth on Oct 20, 2014 04:37 PM
- Open the App Store and tap your profile picture .
- Tap Create New Apple ID. If you don't see this option, make sure you're signed out of iCloud
- Enter your (@swantonschools.org) email, password, and choose the country or region that matches the billing address for your payment method. The email address you provide will be your new Apple ID.*
- Enter your name and birthday, then tap to subscribe to Apple Updates if you'd like. This keeps you up to date on the latest news, software, products, and services from Apple. Tap Next.
- Enter your credit card and billing information, then tap Next. You can also choose None, and learn what to do if None isn't showing or you can't select it. You will not be charged until you make a purchase. You can change or remove your payment details later.
- Confirm your phone number. This can help to verify your identity and recover your account if needed. Tap Next.
- Check your email for a verification email from Apple and follow the steps to verify your email address. Learn what to do if you need to set up email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.