- None - Will use our basic filtering that is always in place.
- No Browsing - Will essentially turn off the internet.
- Customize -
- Focus Mode - Will block every website besides the ones you list. (This can get very tricky because going to something as simple as docs.google.com actually goes to 20+ different sites behind the scene. In this case you would have to unblock over 20 websites)
- Explore Mode - Will only block the websites that you list. (If you put espn.com in the list, no one will be able to goto espn.com)
This will allow you to paste a link and it will be sent to all students in your class.
- Screen Lock - Will lock all screens of students in your class. (You can also lock individual student screens)
- Share Screen - This will share your screen to all students in your class.
- Class Settings -
- Highlight the time/class period for the selected class. > Save
- If in the HS & MS we have added the regular daily class schedule.)
- If in ES you will select Type: Ad Hoc > Set the “Class Duration”
- Adding students not in you class - Scroll to the bottom of the page > Copy the link from option #2 > Email to student directly or post to Google Classroom.